feature requests

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 Trailer (2016) (Comic Book Forums)

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 Trailer (2016)

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 13, 2015 12:34:48 am
  • I love the Turtles but can't wait until this atrocity gets rebooted. I wish they would make a movie that really goes for the gritty and raw feel of their early 80s comics. I think even the Nicktoons series is closer to that than these last two movies.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: December 14, 2015 8:20:53 am
  • I agree. Smile
  • Posted: December 14, 2015 7:44:13 pm
  • The first reboot was aweful
  • Posted: December 16, 2015 11:23:44 am
  • The first reboot wasn't great but it was more focused on the kids like everything else. My boys enjoyed it and they saw the trailer for this one and can't wait either. They watch the new cartoon now too so that's all they have ever known.
    It will never go back and do it they way the 80s comic was we'd be lucky if it went back to the way the first movie was.
  • Posted: February 2, 2016 5:22:56 pm
  • Yes i think it looks terrible and yes I will see it in the cinema when it comes out.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Archie Comics Group's Betty & Veronica Decades: The 1970s TPB # 1
  • Tangram Publishing's Fang Issue # 1
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 8b
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's Tokyo Revengers Soft Cover # 19-20