feature requests

Ant Man Movie (Comic Book Forums)

• Ant-Man Movie

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 18, 2015 9:38:18 pm
  • I apologize if there is already a thread on it...I couldn't find it.

Just got back from seeing it. I thought it was pretty entertaining. Having not known much about Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy I will say I enjoyed GoG a lot more...but it could have just been the music and more humor.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 19, 2015 1:21:26 am
  • Good to hear. Planning on seeing it later this week.
  • Posted: July 19, 2015 7:56:50 am
  • Apparently there are 2 credit scenes. We only stayed for the first not knowing about the second.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 20, 2015 7:02:31 pm
  • The second was a huge one, very surprised to see it.

I actually thought it was great. Still like guardians more, but it was great. I'm glad i didnt know many spoilers about it, becasue the big cameo was a huge surprise (somehow I didnt know about that fight), and awesome.
  • Posted: July 26, 2015 10:36:10 pm
  • Applause Applause Applause Applause
    I'm just here to echo what's been said already. I enjoyed it too but GOTG was better. Looking forward to seeing Ant-Man in future MCU films!
    fsjeter's John Romita Sr Spider Man Covers album on Photobucket
  • Posted: August 1, 2015 2:29:29 am
  • Finally had a chance to see it tonight and was very impressed. Lots of fun, lots of good action, loved the "Milgrom" hotel and Stan's cameo along with a few other surprise guests. Great addition to the MCU!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: August 1, 2015 9:31:45 am
  • A fun movie, looking forward to Ant-Mans next appearance in the next Captain America movie.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: August 31, 2015 12:58:05 am
  • Wow this movie was epic !!! ! Loved it ! Incredible actors ! Brilliant storyline, great script & effects. Can't wait for the sequel now ! Wasn't sure what to expect with this film but it definitely excelled my expectations! A new fav ! The sequel is going to be awesome because of how this film ended ! Plus no matter how old Michael Douglas gets he's still got his charm ! 5/5
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Schanes & Schanes's Beauty and Beast Issue nn
  • D.C. Thomson & Co.'s Commando: For Action and Adventure Issue # 5742
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 477b
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 95b