feature requests

Daredevil (Comic Book Forums)

• Daredevil

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 16, 2015 4:22:10 pm
  • So has anybody been watching?
    I just finished Episode 10 and it's really good.
    Drops lots of hints and introduces a lot of characters (if you know there real names) not in costume.
    All 13 episodes are on Netflix and I'm sure other sites that stream tv show.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: April 16, 2015 5:57:19 pm
  • Yeah, just watched 6 episodes so far. Really enjoying this. Think that they did a great job with the casting. No offense to Michael Clarke Duncan, who was Kingpin in the movie, but Vincent D'Onofrio is doing a fantastic job as Kingpin.

Was Claire Temple (Rosario Dawson's character) ever in the Daredevil comic universe?
  • Posted: April 16, 2015 7:56:22 pm
  • Shes supposed to be night nurse, who I understand was a charachter.

Im up through episode 5, and I have loved it so far. My favorite is episode two. The fight at the end was done incredibly well. Actually very impressed with the choreography throughout.
  • Posted: April 16, 2015 8:11:43 pm
  • Night Nurse's name was Linda Carter, but yeah that's part of of her Character in the tv show.

• Posted: April 16, 2015 11:49:01 pm
  • Yeah, thought she was playing the roll of Night Nurse. Only 4 more episodes to go for me. Can't wait for DD to put on his red costume!
  • Posted: April 17, 2015 10:51:52 am
  • Just finshed 12 ShockedShockedThink

• Posted: April 17, 2015 3:06:41 pm
  • I haven't watched it yet, but any DD experts know if it is staying true to the actual comic book?
  • Posted: April 17, 2015 3:28:22 pm
  • True to the character, the story is is a mish mash of various story lines, but if you know alot about the Daredevil universe you'll still be shocked by the changes. I just finished the first season and it is awesome. I love the changes they've done and I can't wait for season 2.

23 posts • Page 1 of 3
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Skybound's Duke Issue # 2 - 2nd print
  • Sofawolf Press's Heat Soft Cover # 10
  • B3 Comics's Kicking Furry Ass Issue # 3
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 10b