feature requests

Bobbi Morse on SHIELD (Comic Book Forums)

• Bobbi Morse on SHIELD

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 22, 2014 12:30:09 pm
  • So, what do you think of Adriane Palicki as the future Mockingbird on the show? Also on a side note, they revealed her costume today.
  • Posted: October 22, 2014 3:20:03 pm
  • Shocking. Usually if any comic book character gets a film/TV deal, rate will go up (i.e. Deadpool)
  • Posted: October 22, 2014 3:30:41 pm
  • Not really shocking in the sense I'm surprised, more of knowing that the lemmings will follow at the slightest suggestion of a movie/tv appearance. 99% of the people are just speculators...I was looking for something to read when I was out of town for the weekend and went into the LCS and perused there dollar bin and picked it up along with several other issues of MTU, I wasn't looking for it to increase in value, guess that's why I'm shocked (but really shoudn't be) Laughing
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: October 22, 2014 3:58:09 pm
  • I think the real gem is Astonishing Tales 6.
  • Posted: October 22, 2014 5:55:40 pm
  • I liked her. She's a big girl so I can see her doing the physical stuff. Hopefully she will go back to being a blond.
  • Posted: October 22, 2014 8:33:08 pm
  • So is the astonishing a Cameo or do we now have 2 1st appearances?
    How about this one? - http://comicbookrealm.com/series/1326/0/marvel-marvel-super-action-one-shot

Maybe her 1st appearance is Astonishing 6 as just Bobbi Morse
    MSA 1 is her 1st and probably only app as Huntress
    MTU 95 is the 1st app as Mockingbird

Last edited October 22, 2014 8:47:45 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: October 22, 2014 9:56:35 pm
  • Canuck said:

Maybe her 1st appearance is Astonishing 6 as just Bobbi Morse
    MSA 1 is her 1st and probably only app as Huntress
    MTU 95 is the 1st app as Mockingbird

Yes. Like Marvel Super-Heroes 13 is Carol Danvers' 1st appearance as Carol, and Ms. Marvel 1 is her 1st appearance as Ms. Marvel.
  • Posted: October 23, 2014 9:05:40 am
  • Weird thing is they haven't outright called her "Mockingbird" yet. I'm not sure if they will in the series, albeit it was just her first appearance on the show this week so there is still time.

What I'm saying is, if they don't end up calling her Mockingbird, maybe 1st app of Bobbi Morse will be valued higher than her 1st app as Mockingbird? Just a thought.
  • Posted: October 23, 2014 12:30:16 pm
  • Astonishing 6 was the first app of Barbara "Bobbi" Morse. Marvel Team-Up 95 was the 1st app of her as Mockingbird
  • Posted: October 25, 2014 12:34:34 pm
  • Not wild about the costume being dark grey. I know they said the white didnt look good, but I wish they would have gone with a lighter grey at least.

And yeah, shes huge. Putting her next to some of the other cast members she looks ginormous. Excited for her character, and they will definitely call her mockingbird at some poitn.
11 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Antarctic Press's ARGH - America's Really Got Heroes! Issue # 1b
  • Studio Brie Comix's The Clique Special # 1
  • Dren Productions's Under a Blood Red Moon Issue # 6
  • Dren Productions's Under a Blood Red Moon Issue # 6b