feature requests

Villains on Gotham (Comic Book Forums)

• Villains on Gotham

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 18, 2014 1:32:56 pm
  • What villains that haven't been adjusted yet for the upcoming show would you like to see them create?
  • Posted: September 18, 2014 4:21:27 pm
  • It seems to me that they're introducing too many villains in the first season. I would prefer that the first season would revolve around newly-hired police Lt. Jim Gordon and his first year on the GCPD as crime wave after crime wave gets bigger in the city of Gotham. As the season progresses, it gets more and more bleak with a few criminal organizations gaining more power and influence in the underworld. Organizations lead by the Falcone and Maroni crime families who have a few up-and-comers in their ranks - Oswald Cobblepot and Edward Nigma - who do the dirty work. And I would end the last episode of season one with a camera shot of a couple and their young son walking out of a movie theater with a shadowy figure stepping out of an alley. As we fade to black, a gunshot rings out.

Last edited September 18, 2014 4:22:40 pm
  • Posted: September 18, 2014 5:03:02 pm
  • The Bobarian said:
    It seems to me that they're introducing too many villains in the first season. I would prefer that the first season would revolve around newly-hired police Lt. Jim Gordon and his first year on the GCPD as crime wave after crime wave gets bigger in the city of Gotham. As the season progresses, it gets more and more bleak with a few criminal organizations gaining more power and influence in the underworld. Organizations lead by the Falcone and Maroni crime families who have a few up-and-comers in their ranks - Oswald Cobblepot and Edward Nigma - who do the dirty work. And I would end the last episode of season one with a camera shot of a couple and their young son walking out of a movie theater with a shadowy figure stepping out of an alley. As we fade to black, a gunshot rings out.

What about the Red Hood Gang and the Bartinelli family? Can we really ignore them?
  • Posted: September 18, 2014 5:34:21 pm
  • Unfortunately from the plot lines I've heard the pilot us about the murder of Thomas and Martha Wayne. I was thinking some good bad guys would be the Falconer family.
  • Posted: September 18, 2014 6:01:02 pm
  • Yeah, I'm not saying they should be in e pilot episode, but I do think they should at least make an appearance in the first season. Not that it's really up to me, but if they plan on hinting at a future Joker or Huntress, they will need to show up sooner or later.
  • Posted: September 22, 2014 8:43:26 pm
  • They needed to make things recognizable. They can't have a young Bruce Wayne (minus Batman) and Jim Gordon running around catching low level criminals......
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman: Off-World Issue # 4d
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 14
  • Marvel Comics's Weapon X-Men Issue # 2c
  • Marvel Comics's Web of Spider-Man Issue # 3b