feature requests

Youtube Comic Reviews (Comic Book Forums)

• Youtube Comic Reviews

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 19, 2014 10:32:29 pm
  • This seemed like the most reasonable place to post this.

So is there anyone on youtube that does reviews of comic books like Linkara and Atop the Fourth Wall, but for stuff that is currently out not stuff that came out twenty years ago.
    I do not sell my comics, but I am certainly willing to trade with others. If I have something you want let me know, I'm currently looking for the holes in my hack/slash series.
  • Posted: August 22, 2014 10:38:23 am
  • There are some that I included in my comic books news app. The ones I found that have some value/are decent include:

- Comic Book Club
    - Comic Frontline
    - Comic Book Girl 19
    - Geeked Out Nation
    - Nerd Locker
    - Pete's Basement
    - THINK about the Ink

Hope that helps.

Last edited August 22, 2014 10:39:08 am
    Are you advertising that comic or trying to sell it?
  • Posted: August 22, 2014 9:03:41 pm
  • Thanks
    I do not sell my comics, but I am certainly willing to trade with others. If I have something you want let me know, I'm currently looking for the holes in my hack/slash series.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Schanes & Schanes's Elfquest Issue set a
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Boy Issue # 6d
  • Marvel Comics's Venom: Dark Origin Issue # 4b
  • DC Comics's Wonder Woman Issue # 8c