feature requests

Guardians discussion (Comic Book Forums)

• Guardians discussion

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 11, 2014 7:36:05 am
  • What do you think of the new Guardians movie?

I thought it was the best movie of the year......except for the post-credits tease.....
  • Posted: August 11, 2014 11:27:39 am
  • Plan to see it this week. Have been hearing great reviews. I grew up on the GoTG from the 1990s so a lot of these newer characters are still growing on me. Just wish they could bring in Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock somehow. How can you do Guardians without those main characters?
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: August 11, 2014 6:21:18 pm
  • Its excellent!! Seen it twice
  • Posted: August 12, 2014 6:56:45 pm
  • Rapha1978 said:
    Plan to see it this week. Have been hearing great reviews. I grew up on the GoTG from the 1990s so a lot of these newer characters are still growing on me. Just wish they could bring in Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock somehow. How can you do Guardians without those main characters?
    Adam Warlock is a possibility but the Silver Surfer is owned by Fox Studios for movies so that would be doubtful.
  • Posted: August 17, 2014 4:37:39 pm
  • Thought it was really well done, lots of hints to future movies. Adam Warlock is just one. Love how they left mystery of StarLords father.
    Comic Book Hunter always searching for additions to my collection.
    Read about my adventures, a little comic history http://comicbookhunter.blogspot.com/
  • Posted: August 19, 2014 10:28:53 pm
  • I really felt that Guardians captured the thing that made the original Star Wars Trilogy fun and amazing. I was also terribly impressed with Dave Bautista's performance, as his acting was fairly bad for a wrestler they got him to work pretty well in the movie.
    I do not sell my comics, but I am certainly willing to trade with others. If I have something you want let me know, I'm currently looking for the holes in my hack/slash series.
  • Posted: August 20, 2014 8:37:33 am
  • Speaking of Star Wars, is Star Lord's father going to be a major plot point? Looks like it to me.
  • Posted: August 20, 2014 11:28:02 am
  • Yep seems to be the focus, they have already said they wont be using the comic book answer, so I'm hoping it was actually Tony Stark in a drunken haze.
    I do not sell my comics, but I am certainly willing to trade with others. If I have something you want let me know, I'm currently looking for the holes in my hack/slash series.
17 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Titan Comics's Rebel Moon: House of the Bloodaxe Issue # 3d
  • Ablaze Media's The Agent Issue # 5f
  • First Second Books's What Happens Next? TPB # 3
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: First Class Issue # 3b