feature requests

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Comic Book Forums)

• Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 6, 2014 1:01:19 pm
  • Wow! Not just a great superhero movie, it's a great action movie, a great spy thriller, just a great movie all around. 9/10.
  • Posted: April 6, 2014 5:29:10 pm
  • Just saw it. Excellent movie. I'd give it 3-and-a-half out of 4 stars. It could wind up in my top 5 comic book movies all-time, somewhere after The Dark Knight and Marvels' The Avengers. Well worth the price of the ticket and I'll probably go see it again. There are 2 post-movie scenes - the first early on during the credits and the second right at the end. Both are worth staying around for.
  • Posted: April 6, 2014 6:26:27 pm
  • I thought they should have flipped the post credit scenes. THe mid credit scene should have been in the middle, and the middle scene should have been at the end. The middle scene is much more important.

Definitely pay attention the whole movie though. THere are a TON of easter eggs and larger universe mentions. Much more so than in any other marvel movie. And it all but confirms a doctor strange movie coming
  • Posted: April 15, 2014 11:28:53 pm
  • I think you're stretching things to say it confirms we've got a Dr. Strange movie coming, though I'd love to see one.
    Overall, I rather liked it. I think one thing I've been pretty impressed with so far is their ability to keep the "movie universe" coherent. They've also done a solid job of re-imagining the characters given the parameters of modern technology and the universe they're building.
  • Posted: April 16, 2014 8:49:28 pm
  • I can always dream
  • Posted: April 22, 2014 3:18:00 pm
  • Saw it this past weekend and enjoyed it very much.
    They did an excellent job making this a movie for everyone to enjoy and not just us comic geeks.
    The second easter egg was meh, as their was little doubt as to what happened to the soldier, I think they would have been better off just adding it to the end of the movie and not as an easter egg.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: April 23, 2014 9:43:40 pm
  • Agreed... I think they should have just swapped the mid credit and end credit scenes
  • Posted: April 25, 2014 12:24:46 pm
  • Great movie! I really enjoyed it.
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: September 6, 2015 2:04:00 am
  • Just got done seeing this in the theater- I liked it much better than the first one. Never a dull moment.
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Superman Issue # 13b
  • Ablaze Media's The Agent Issue # 5b
  • Marvel Comics's The Micronauts: The Original Marvel Years - Omnibus Hard Cover # 1d
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 495b