feature requests

X Men: Days of Future Past Trailer Released (Comic Book Forums)

• X-Men: Days of Future Past Trailer Released

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 29, 2013 6:57:56 pm
  • Ahh I figured it out! That is gonna be Sunspot Brick wall
  • Posted: April 16, 2014 8:26:22 pm
  • Last trailer out today. It raises a TON of questions for me......I hope they can sort out ALL of the continuity in a 2 hour movie.....because even a 2 minute trailer isn't making much sense to me right now.
  • Posted: April 17, 2014 10:20:04 am
  • I'm hearing reports from early screenings that there is an X-Men scene in the end credits of Amazing Spider-Man. Really interested in finding out more about that. I don't see them teaming up because it's obviously 2 different studios but ....
    fsjeter's John Romita Sr Spider Man Covers album on Photobucket
  • Posted: April 17, 2014 10:28:24 am
  • Apparently the mid credit scene is only Sony advertising X-Men Days of Future Past because Fox allowed Marc Webb, who was still under contract with Fox, to direct Amazing Spider-Man 2 for Sony.
  • Posted: May 21, 2014 10:04:38 am
  • O.k., I saw X-Men: Days of Future Past last night. I highly recommend you get to your LCS by Friday and start hoarding X-Factor #6 before the price goes up. HINT, HINT! More on the movie later.
  • Posted: May 23, 2014 8:06:22 am
  • First of all I hate you for having seen it already haha. I cannot wait to see it, every single time that the preview has played I have become more excited about seeing it. Especially after the recent Wolverine disappointment (that movie bored me to tears) I cannot wait to see what this is going to do.
    Visit http://cmro.travis-starnes.com for the complete Marvel reading order
  • Posted: May 23, 2014 9:20:54 am
  • I have to see if I can convince my wife to deal with the opening weekend rush to go see this, might be our only shot to see the movie before our daughter is born. Been excited and a little apprehensive about the movie as I hate the fact that they are flipping characters around, I would much rather see more Ellen Page as Kitty going into the past, but since her character wasn't around in those days I guess they couldn't help it.
    Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on: we set up your computers, we deliver your email, we connect your calls, we backup your files, we guard your networks while you sleep. Do not %@&# with us. - paraphrased from Fight Club

• Posted: May 23, 2014 2:19:32 pm
  • haha, my wife was the one who bought tickets a couple of days ago. Not even as a surprise gift or anything, she just wanted to go and figured i wouldnt object!
11 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable Issue # 6b
  • DC Comics's Harley Quinn Issue # 38syndicate
  • B3 Comics's Kicking Furry Ass Issue # 1
  • David Heath Jr.'s No Sex Issue # 12