feature requests

Amazing Spider Man 91 (Comic Book Forums)

• Amazing Spider-Man 91

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 31, 2019 3:36:58 am
  • Some beautiful artwork on this cover, as well. I love the 60's fashion on display by Gwen Stacy, MJ and Harry Osborn! While I am very envious of you for having this great comic I think you might be over estimating it's grade. I would put it around 6.0 to 6.5.
    Tenzil
  • Posted: May 31, 2019 8:18:34 am
  • Yeah.
    After I posted this I was looking over it again, little ticks on the spine, blunted corners...dirt on the back.
    I think you're spot on about me waaaaaaaaay over grading it. lol
  • Posted: May 31, 2019 9:59:24 am
  • I ran it through the grading tool on here and was fair as I could be. If it was something I couldn't tell or see I gave it the highest score. Some rounded corners, a few spine ticks, the front and back cover white being a little dirty, the back cover it looks like a tear on the left side? so I did enter that. The final grade came out as a 4.5. If that isn't a tear the grade would obviously go up.

This doesn't mean that it is a 4.5 though of course, you could run it multiple times and get multiple answers so don't read into this to much. Bottom line is it is a very nice book to have!!

Last edited May 31, 2019 10:00:12 am
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
  • Posted: May 31, 2019 11:56:28 am
  • No tears. Smile
    And I agree 100%. I really like it.
  • Posted: May 31, 2019 5:13:12 pm
  • Nice book for sure. Going with a strong 6.5 there, close to a 7.0.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 9
  • Dark Horse Comics's Dudley Datson and the Forever Machine Issue # 1b
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Boy Issue # 6
  • Marvel Comics's War Machine Issue # 1 - 2nd print