feature requests

TB&TB #25 Suicide Squad! (Comic Book Forums)

• TB&TB #25 Suicide Squad!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 6, 2014 6:59:45 pm

• I could sure use your opinions with grading this one for a couple of prospective CBR buyers. TIA

Please click on this link to view full-rez pictures of TB&TB #25 https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A3JsHvHoJKudWO

The only real and obvious detraction here is the tear at the top corner of the back cover page and the small hole in the center cover spine, otherwise it's in pretty nice condition given the age and handling before I got it a few decades ago (hand me down). It's been kept in acid-free archival storage ever since. Good color on the cover too. No major damaging marks, scuffs, discoloring, water,..etc. Pages feel their age and are white/off-white inside and more yellow/brown next to F&B cover and staples are holding as well as can be expected. But I'm no expert.

Last edited December 6, 2014 7:04:53 pm
  • Posted: December 10, 2014 1:29:30 pm
  • Is there anyone that can take a quick look and offer their unbiased opinion?
  • Posted: December 11, 2014 12:03:51 pm
  • I've had to settle with somewhere between a VG/FN 5.0 & FN- 5.5 ($228 - $252) with a sale price of $175 since no one was able to share their opinion.

Sad Confused

Last edited December 11, 2014 1:02:56 pm
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Birds of Prey: Progeny TPB # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 39
  • Marvel Comics's The Amazing Spider-Man Issue # 46b
  • Kodansha Comics's Tying the Knot with an Amagami Sister Soft Cover # 4