feature requests

Daredevil #4 and #41 (Comic Book Forums)

• Daredevil #4 and #41

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 24, 2014 7:24:10 pm

I know #4 is trashed lol, but 41 is not too bad. Just curious what you guys would grade these 2. I have had #4 since the early 90's and it was trashed then i had pulled it out of an attic.

Thanks,
    Delgian

Last edited August 24, 2014 7:25:05 pm
  • Posted: August 25, 2014 9:40:32 am
  • I would say the #4 would grade at a 1.0 to 1.5 due to many defects.

Number 41 would grade a little better. I would grade this comic a 3.0. It looks like all 4 corners are a little rounded, the cover has yellowed and show some water damage. There is a little spine damage and all 4 edges show a little wear.

• Posted: August 25, 2014 1:19:30 pm
  • I have to agree with Joe's assessment on both.
  • Posted: March 19, 2015 2:31:51 am
  • Ah, what ever happened to that old DD outfit? I have to agree with the assessments given by Joe as well. Maybe #41 could be slightly higher (3.5?) but probably not. Cool comics, though!
    Tenzil
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Miles Morales: Spider-Man Issue # 18d
  • Marvel Comics's Rise of the Powers of X Issue # 3illum
  • Viz Media's Star Wars: The Mandalorian - The Manga Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's The Amazing Spider-Man Issue # 46b