feature requests

How to add books (Comic Book Forums)

• How to add books

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 2, 2009 3:05:47 am
  • Very nice guide, but some coments would make it even better Smile
    Not collecting any more but I still enjoy comics now and then...
  • Posted: March 2, 2009 7:34:50 am
  • Someone who also has time could use Jing to do a live capture with audio (like the "Cover Wall" example).

I would probably reward with some points.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: April 4, 2009 7:03:35 pm
  • From here search for what you want to add to your collection

Select the series your comic is in

Checkmark all the issues you wish to add to your collection by clicking on the boxes to the left

Then go to the top of the list to the box that says "Add Selected to My_____" click on this and select collectionImage

It will tak you to this screen where you can add more specific info to you selections. After this is done click Add to my collection at the top and your done Dancing

All copywrite material provided by Fireboy Pirating will result in you getting your but kicked by Iron Fist
    What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

• Posted: January 5, 2014 6:40:17 pm
  • I keep trying to change my asking price and once I hit update and go to my realm, sell list, and hit each drop box it doesn't come up. I'm trying to unload some stuff that isn't particularly rare/valuable or I just have no interest in re-reading at some point so I'm trying to change the asking price to 85% of what it's worth. I plugged in a percentage one time and the actual price for each item another and neither time it saved my changes so under my profile's sell list it still says I'm selling books at exactly their face value, which I'm not. Any help?
  • Posted: January 5, 2014 6:53:46 pm
  • Did you put in a price paid? If you put in say $2.99 for the price paid, but are willing to take a loss you need to remove the price paid as it acts as a floor.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Floating World Comics's Earthman & Torch Issue # 1
  • Tidal Wave Productions's Milestones of Art: Pablo Picasso - Me, the King Hard Cover # 1
  • Amphibia Comics's Newt Issue # 2
  • DC Comics's Superman/Batman Issue # 24