feature requests

How do I factor presence / lack of free gift into the valuation of my comic? (Comic Book Forums)

• How do I factor presence / lack of free gift into the valuation of my comic?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 16, 2009 5:07:55 pm
  • Howdy. First post- hope it's in the right place! I have a 2000AD #1 and it still has the free gift with it, but I don't know if the valuation you give is with or without. How do I factor that into the value?
    If you're feeling down you must be holding a duck.
  • Posted: February 16, 2009 5:38:40 pm
  • Welcome to CBRDancing, to answer your first part this type of question would go in the general question forum. Now from what I can tell you mean the free spinner thing it advertises on the cover if that comes with it and its not a mail away free gift I would think since the prices on CBR are valued at a 9.2 to 9.4 grade that would include anything that came with the comic if it was missing that could take it to a lower than 9.2 grade so for yours if were talking about the same one it's listing at $550. I'm not a hundred percent positive it's hard to tell with marvel UK titles sometimes but thats how I think it would be

Hope that clears it up for youVery Happy

Last edited February 16, 2009 5:40:10 pm
    What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman: Dark Age Issue # 1b
  • Marvel Comics's Edge of Spider-Verse Issue # 2b
  • Marvel Comics's Rogue Issue # 6
  • William Warren Greenwood's The Answer Issue nn