feature requests

How do I become a Lifetime Member (Comic Book Forums)

• How do I become a Lifetime Member

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 4, 2008 6:56:51 pm
  • Lifetime Member status is denoted by the following symbol.

To earn this distinguished honor you must donate $40 either at one time or in different amounts. That is all there is to it. As long as I own the site...if there is ever a need to charge an annual fee, then Lifetime Members will not be subjected to it.

In addition hopefully I have something else for Lifetime Member's down the road.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: December 5, 2008 2:37:28 am
  • Just happy to be able to support the site. I am getting my money's worth ten fold.
    Not collecting any more but I still enjoy comics now and then...
  • Posted: March 14, 2009 11:11:34 pm
  • Can you ever get enough points to be a Lifetime Member? Like 20,000 or something?
  • Posted: March 15, 2009 4:09:52 am
  • nope, only the donation works....i'm not even a lifetime member
    http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
  • Posted: March 15, 2009 9:44:33 am
  • me either Sad
    What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

• Posted: March 20, 2009 1:27:38 pm
  • How do you donate to this site? Is there a link, or through paypal?
  • Posted: March 20, 2009 1:38:07 pm
  • click on the "My Realm" button at the top under the search and

then go down by your name and there is a donate button

Last edited March 20, 2009 1:38:33 pm
    What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Sofawolf Press's Anthrolations Issue # 3
  • Image Comics's Feral Issue # 1s.young
  • Marvel Comics's Rise of the Powers of X Issue # 3c
  • Marvel Comics's The Amazing Spider-Man Issue # 46c