feature requests

Printing Lists (Comic Book Forums)

• Printing Lists

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 12, 2008 10:43:24 am
  • Ok,
    Maybe I have totally missed it, could someone let me know how to print a listing of my books for sale?

I am been searching the site....

Jimbo
    Brick wall
  • Posted: August 12, 2008 10:45:34 am
  • I think you need a minimum number of points first, like maybe 10,000? Then you go to your collection and export the list to a file and print the file. Let me know if you need more information, I'd be glad to help.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: August 12, 2008 11:51:31 am
  • Hello,
    I have over 13000 points.

Jimbo
    Dancing
  • Posted: August 12, 2008 11:54:21 am
  • I checked that well after I posted. Applause Congrats!

Did you find the export link? Did it work?
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
  • Posted: August 12, 2008 4:36:06 pm
  • Hey,
    Thanks for the help.
    I still can not locate the Export Link...
    Can you drop me a hint or two?

Jimbo

Shocked
  • Posted: August 12, 2008 4:50:26 pm
  • Click on the "My Collection" link underneath your name to the left, or "my realm" at the top left of the page. On the right half of the page in the blue menu bar, you should see "Pile Stats" "Manage" and "Export". You want "Export". You'll pick your pile and pick a format to export it to. Save the file, open it in a spreadsheet or text editor, and you'll be able to print it there.

I hope this helps!
  • Posted: August 14, 2008 3:29:34 am
  • I know you need some amount of points to export but do you spend the points when exporting?
    Not collecting any more but I still enjoy comics now and then...
  • Posted: August 14, 2008 6:51:35 am
  • Nope. It's just a minimum threshhold of contribution.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Archie Comics Group's Betty & Veronica Decades: The 1970s TPB # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 14
  • Image Comics's Feral Issue # 1c.paradise
  • Scout Comics's Miracle Kingdom Issue # 5