feature requests

How do you change the grade of a comic after you've entered it? (Comic Book Forums)

• How do you change the grade of a comic after you've entered it?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 2, 2008 7:09:11 pm
  • I entered some issues with the wrong grade, and I've been trying to figure out how to edit them, and can't find it anywhere. I can find edits for just about everything else except for the grade. Thanks in advance.
  • Posted: August 2, 2008 7:20:18 pm
  • go to your collection, click on the pile that you entered the comic in, then press the blue arrow on the left side of the comic book title that you want to edit, now you should be able to see 2 drop down menus, the one on the right allows you to move the comic to a different pile, while the one on the left allows you to change the comic book's grade.
    http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
  • Posted: August 2, 2008 8:21:30 pm
  • Thanks, jkoswald!!

That worked perfectly. Duh on me for not thinking of clicking on the arrow previously.

Thanks again.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 8
  • DC Comics's Nightwing Issue # 113e
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 111b
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine and the X-Men Issue # 1b