feature requests

pixelated images (Comic Book Forums)

• pixelated images

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 30, 2008 10:31:48 am
  • That is because on the old site you could upload any sized image and it would show just as is. This site is not using the same forums and I wanted everything to be uniform.

All that has to be done is to upload an avatar that is 90x90 (or larger) and everything will be all set.

Thanks for the props...keep checking the site out and let me know if there is anything that I missed. (The lists are my new favorite).
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: May 30, 2008 10:36:20 am
  • You also need to update your email address as my reply to you bounced back
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: May 31, 2008 12:16:05 pm
  • that feature is, basically, already working....of course, it is all unread posts ever, instead of just since last login...and it counts all posts that you read before comicbookrealm as being unread....but the book icon next to a forum topic is a closed book if you have read it before, and an open book if you have not.......if you "read" enough (just click and back out)...it will basically work as if it is simply since last log in....(i like this method better, since sometimes i can only quickly log in and dont get to all the posts)
    http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
  • Posted: June 1, 2008 5:22:17 am
  • yea now all i have to do is read ever post ever to get all the books to close.
  • Posted: June 1, 2008 7:26:32 am
  • I guess I could close them all for you. I wasn't able to bring that part over. You could also just wait and eventually all of the older ones will move off of page 1.

8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Issue # 1-2nd print
  • Rebellion's Essential Rogue Trooper: Genetic Infantryman TPB # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Marvel Masterworks: The Uncanny X-Men Hard Cover # 15b
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin II - Re-Evolution Issue # 1idw convention-b