feature requests

New 52 Number One Issues (Comic Book Forums)

• New 52 Number One Issues

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 25, 2012 9:18:06 pm
  • I was adding several Issue 8's for the DC releases on 4/25, and I couldn't help but notice some of the first issues are already priced at 10 bucks a pop. Flash was 10 bucks, then I curiously typed in detective comics to see what the jump in price was for that.....25 bucks!!! Is there a particular reason why the books jumped up so high, so quick???
  • Posted: April 25, 2012 11:09:41 pm
  • i posted those new pricings because i went on a hunt this week for certain books, and checked pricings on those certain books, the prices i posted were a compilation of the pricings at roughly 9 shops in my area, plus an ebay scouring...Detective is the hardest to find and the most expensive at this point, ebay had some that sold for $30+ but i figured that $25 was closer seeing as it was posted at that at 6 of the 9 shops i went to and the other 2 were sold out...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Rebellion's 2000 A.D. Issue # 2375
  • Marvel Comics's Edge of Spider-Verse Issue # 2
  • Andrews McMeel Publishing's Full of Myself: A Graphic Memoir About Body Image Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 3f