feature requests

SPAWN (Comic Book Forums)

• SPAWN

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 25, 2016 9:25:28 pm
  • I need allot of spawn mostly the homage variants, the e.w.u grad special,
    I am a MacFarlane fanatic, I am looking for mainly and mostly SPAWN Money talks, however I would consider trading books that I have multiple copies of, I also am actively looking for origional art sketches and drawings from MacFarlane or Greg cappulo, or Gerardo Sandoval or any origional art associated with SPAWN and I shall destroy them with my bevy of powers
  • Posted: January 1, 2017 12:52:13 pm
  • I have a batman vs spawn War devil 1994
  • Posted: January 1, 2017 7:49:31 pm
  • I ave some I am willing to sell
  • Posted: January 13, 2017 1:54:35 am
  • Hellhound5150 said:
    I need allot of spawn mostly the homage variants, the e.w.u grad special,

Looking at your collection, you have most of what I have except for one thing. . .

I have a couple of "Dengeki American Comics" Japanese language spawn reprints. The one I have in front of me is #10 and reprints Spawn 29-31, but I have #5 and #8 as well. They aren't listed here on CBR.

Don't know if you've seen these before, but they are about 100 pages long, have a removable jacket and include a bookmark. Not even sure where I got these from, because I usually don't collect foreign books.

Here's an Amazon ad for the one I have out in front of me. It was the only picture I could find of it.

https://www.amazon.com/Spawn-Japanese-version-Dengeki-Comics/dp/B00O13T4N6/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1484293379&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=dengeki+american+spawn+29

If interested, let me know.
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 505b
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 82b
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: First Class Issue # 8b
  • DC Comics's Wonder Woman Issue # 8d