feature requests

Selling my collection (Comic Book Forums)

• Selling my collection

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 24, 2016 12:43:28 am
  • Hi, I am a newbie, so if this is not allowed, please delete this as I do not want to break the rules.
    I have collected comics before my kids were born, hoping they would have my interest. The oldest is 35 and not interested, so I am going to start listing them on my FB page of: Time-Out Comics Cards & Art. If you have any questions. please ask. My daughter is taking the pics and she doesn't understand how important the closeup pics are for an accurate view. Thanks for your interest.
    Tim Image $70., Image $10.00

Last edited December 30, 2016 1:45:52 pm
  • Posted: December 24, 2016 10:31:13 am
  • if you want to get buyers from this site you will need to add your books to your collection with sale prices and make it visible to everyone.
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 45
  • Bad Dog Books's Fang Soft Cover # 5
  • Marvel Comics's Thunderbolts Issue # 4
  • Marvel Comics's X-men '97 Issue # 1c