feature requests

UPDATED List of 1423 Comics for Sale Very Fine / Near Mint Condition Lots of Variant, Direct & Limited Edition Covers, 1st Issues, Wizards w/ Certs, Spiderman Venom, Etc MUST GO BY Monday! (Comic Book Forums)

• UPDATED List of 1423 Comics for Sale - Very Fine / Near Mint Condition - Lots of Variant, Direct & Limited Edition Covers, 1st Issues, Wizards w/ Certs, Spiderman Venom, Etc - MUST GO BY Monday!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 25, 2015 2:20:39 pm
  • I went through my collection and have 1425 comics for sale - many that have Variant, Direct Edition, and Limited Edition covers. They are in Very Fine / Near Mint condition and in their original protective sleeves. The total value of the collection (run using ComicBookRealm's guide) is about $6650, although I'm looking for around $4500.

It's got some pretty valuable issues like Spider-Man Issue 300 (Venom) & "The Black Issue" (9-11), Wizard 1/2 Issues with Certificates of Authenticity, Signed Copies, Death of Superman, and plenty of first issues. Lots of these are projected to go way up when the next few Marvel movies come out.

Here's a link to the complete list in Google Drive:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/157Ya8cFUfZZvPIR47BEywPZlSFqAQPOBZdwSN0KhuTA/edit#gid=0

If you're interested in making an offer, you can email me at compuworx898@gmail.com (put "comics" in the subject), or call me at (925) 482-6707. (no ungodly hours, please... I'm on pacific time)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Skybound's Cobra Commander Issue # 4e
  • Blood Moon Comics's Humbaba Issue # 2
  • Marvel Comics's The Spectacular Spider-Men Issue # 1 - 2nd print b
  • Marvel Comics's Web of Spider-Man Issue # 8b