feature requests

Why I won't order from TFAW again (Comic Book Forums)

• Why I won't order from TFAW again

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 21, 2014 1:02:27 pm
  • Backstory:

Pre-ordered MONTHS ago the Harley Quinn Annual 1 (non christmas tree smell). Ordered 30 copies for myself as well as several other boardies.

Email sent saying books were "ready to be shipping", however it noted that they were now converted to the Christmas tree one. I quickly emailed them back and was assured by Kyle that this was not the case and I would get the proper books.

Books get delivered. Open up the package and low and behold they are CHRISTMAS TREE. Sent another email to Kyle informing him of their mistake and he said oh shoot, send them back we will credit you for them.

Perfect, can you send me replacements of the ones I ordered?
    No we don't have those ones left.
    Ok I will take the alternate cover then.
    Sorry limit of 5 per person.
    Really? Even though I ordered these months ago?
    Yup.
    So I will get them at the price I paid initially?
    No.
    Really? Even though I pre ordered these months ago and YOU (TFAW) made the mistake?
    Ya I have no way to change the price. Plus we can't give you more than 5.

So they will not receive any future orders from me. I apologize to those other guys who were hoping to get some of these that got screwed out of it.
  • Posted: November 22, 2014 2:24:15 pm
  • Thats pretty bad. I would be doing every thing under my power to make this right if I was them.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 2
  • Schanes & Schanes's Elfquest Issue set c
  • Marvel Comics's Roxxon Presents: Thor Issue # 1b
  • Image Comics's Something Epic Issue # 9b