feature requests

What's left of my collection is all for sale (Comic Book Forums)

• What's left of my collection is all for sale

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 21, 2014 1:30:11 pm
  • Hello everyone,

I have unfortunately decided (with a heavy heart) to sell what is left of my comic collection. I would prefer it went to people like yourselves who will love and appreciate them as much as I have, rather than sell them to a shop where I will be ripped off.

I know it is not the greatest collection but If anyone is interested in anything then just PM me as I don't usually check the forum that often.

Also, It took me ages to list everything and so some of the Grading may be slightly incorrect, I would say that the entire collection is very good to NM condition except for a few comics which I have tried to grade as best as I can - possibly "under" grading them just to be safe, but all the other stuff is in very good condition, and obviously if anyone is interested in anything then I am more than happy to provide extensive photographic evidence.

I am looking, if possible, to sell runs - where complete. but I will listen to offers for individual issues in incomplete runs if necessary.

And obviously, all prices are negotiable, so feel free to make offers

Thanks
    D

Last edited September 21, 2014 1:30:57 pm
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers: Twilight Issue # 5g
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 3
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 100b
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: First Class Issue # 10b