feature requests

Looking for.... (Comic Book Forums)

• Looking for....

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 17, 2014 9:46:43 pm
  • nothing major, but Uncanny X-Men 303 and 390, and the Original Sin #7 Del Otto variant with Gamora.
    Prefer to trade, my entire stash is available with a few exceptions
  • Posted: September 20, 2014 2:29:03 pm
  • You know you can run a report for who might be selling items in your Want list?

I sold a bunch in the 300 series for $1 each at the Tampa Con and currently have a box of $150 X-Men on Craig's List for $150, but probably most you already have.
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: September 20, 2014 8:42:27 pm
  • Darn, sorry twoGuns, thought i had spares of those ones, argh I dont..Brick wall
    Whatta ya mean theres another X-Title?!?!
  • Posted: September 21, 2014 3:48:12 pm
  • Spa-fon, the list of people that i've tried to contact the selling tab with no response is long, that's why i've gone to a post.
    And no worries Chorner, i'm sure we'll deal again soon enough...
  • Posted: September 21, 2014 8:49:07 pm
  • twoguns365 said:
    Spa-fon, the list of people that i've tried to contact the selling tab with no response is long, that's why i've gone to a post.
    And no worries Chorner, i'm sure we'll deal again soon enough...
    This is true, I've contacted 50, 60 members this way and no one answers, if by some miracle they do, it's months later. I have stopped using it all together.
  • Posted: September 21, 2014 10:59:16 pm
  • Got to agree with Two & Blue..Sad

I have treid a few times inquiring about issues and figured it is easier just to put a post up and whoever is reading the forums will see it and get in touch.. Heck if ppl responded back to my inquiries , I would have had the wish list done ages ago..lol
    Started going thru and looking when the last time the member logged on last, if its been more than a year , I figured i wasnt going to get a reply.
    Whatta ya mean theres another X-Title?!?!
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable Issue # 3b
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool Issue # 45b
  • Marvel Comics's Rise of the Powers of X Issue # 2f
  • National Periodical Publications's Superman's Christmas Adventure Issue # 1molans