feature requests

Death of the Family question (Comic Book Forums)

• Death of the Family question

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 4, 2015 12:20:14 pm

• So I recently got into comics and I am intrigued by the death of the family storyline. I ordered the Batman TPB online, but I was wondering if I have to read all the other ones, or if the Batman one tells the story.
  • Posted: September 6, 2015 10:08:30 am
  • All the books definitely add to it since it affects the whole bat family so if you want a complete experience definitely try and read them all. If you don't you might have some questions that the other series would be able to answer but you should be able to read the main batman series and still understand what is going on. The Batgirl issues were great with this story imo.
  • Posted: September 6, 2015 1:20:38 pm
  • Thanks for the reply man. Is there any edition that collects all the tpb's into one, or do I have to get them individually?
  • Posted: September 6, 2015 5:58:28 pm
  • Thanks for the info
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 7b
  • Bad Dog Books's Fang Soft Cover # 4
  • Image Comics's Feral Issue # 1d
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Punk: Arms Race Issue # 2c