feature requests

Superior Spider Man 19 **SPOILERS!!** You've been warned! (Comic Book Forums)

• Superior Spider-Man 19 - **SPOILERS!!** You've been warned!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 17, 2013 1:12:34 pm
  • Just wanted to discuss what happened in Superior Spider-Man 19 and wanted to see how hopeful others are.

So as Doc Ock is accessing what he remembers of Peter's life you see along the bottom panels the silhouette of Peter Parker's spirit digging out/fighting from the rubble of what toppled onto him at the end of issue 9. This seems as though this is the first step towards the reclamation of Peter? I'm pretty sure I had a smile on my face when I saw this! Look forward to seeing where this goes!
  • Posted: October 17, 2013 1:23:12 pm
  • I have yet to read it. I can't wait to read this now with that hope starting to possibly surface of PP's return.
  • Posted: October 18, 2013 8:55:31 am
  • I like how Spider-Man 2099 is now stuck in the present day so we should get more stories with him
  • Posted: October 18, 2013 9:08:53 am
  • Read it last night and saw what you were saying rpenny. I also like the end when Cooper found out about Ottos bank account. Keeping my fingers crossed on this.
  • Posted: January 19, 2014 7:10:28 pm
  • I'm very excited to have Peter back, but it would be cool to see title relaunched with Miguel in the starring role.
    http://facomics.com/ First Appearance Comics and Games - A site for comic fans, from comic fans. News, reviews, cosplay, and special looks at first appearances and costumes.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Schanes & Schanes's Beauty and Beast Issue nn
  • Blatant Image's SpaMan Special booklet
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 82b
  • Marvel Comics's Web of Spider-Man Issue # 3b