feature requests

DC's Year One: Who is reading it? (Comic Book Forums)

• DC's Year One: Who is reading it?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 15, 2013 4:21:20 am
  • I just finished Batman #24 and I really thought it was an AMAZING issue. It was so good, so I won't spoil anything for you readers, but I'd love to hear how you think DC will tie everything in in the retelling of our favorite Gotham superhero's first year as Batman.
    Some kitties aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some cats just want to watch the world burn.... Dum dum dummmm!!!
  • Posted: October 15, 2013 5:22:12 am
  • thought about it after reading the same book then figured i have too many others i want to read.
    I'm not saying....I'm just saying...
  • Posted: October 15, 2013 8:23:46 pm
  • I've got it but haven't read it yet.
  • Posted: October 16, 2013 9:47:39 am
  • It's called ZERO YEAR.

Not year one.
  • Posted: October 16, 2013 2:34:32 pm
  • Yuccck said:
    It's called ZERO YEAR.Not year one.

Whoops. Thanks for the correction. But you didn't answer my question...
    Some kitties aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some cats just want to watch the world burn.... Dum dum dummmm!!!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Breathtaker Issue # 3
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Boy Issue # 6b
  • Marvel Comics's The Incredible Hulk Issue # 11b
  • Al Barrett's The Mightiest Issue # 3