feature requests

New DC Series Coming (Comic Book Forums)

• New DC Series Coming

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 8, 2012 8:47:28 am
  • Not sure if anyone has commented on this yet. So far we have Vibe, Katana, and now Constantine are all getting solo series. Justice League of America is also a new book coming so now DC will be back up to 52 titles. Not sure about Vibe or Katana but I think I am most excited about Constantine and JLA but we will see Pray

Here is the article about Constantine:
    http://www.newsarama.com/comics/constantine-relaunch-dc-comics.html
  • Posted: November 8, 2012 12:25:40 pm
  • Yeah I like Katana, but aren't convinced about how she'd perform in a solo comic.

JLA interests me as well.
    Currently Reading:
    Graphic Novels: Nightwing (90s series), Lumberjanes
    Regular Novels: Chronicles of Prydain

Add me on Goodreads
  • Posted: November 8, 2012 1:54:16 pm
  • I've read the new52 Constantine is a PG version of the one in Hellblazer. I've never read Hellblazer, and only read Constantine in JLD so I don't know if that's true, but I'm not interested in any of these 4 titles.
  • Posted: November 19, 2012 1:57:27 pm
  • Why on earth they thought it was a great idea to cancel Hellblazer and replace it with a dcu proper title?
  • Posted: November 21, 2012 4:54:45 am
  • I find this very logical cause it is a stupid idea.
  • Posted: December 30, 2012 3:19:54 pm
  • puinno said:
    Not sure if anyone has commented on this yet. So far we have Vibe, Katana, and now Constantine are all getting solo series. Justice League of America is also a new book coming so now DC will be back up to 52 titles. Not sure about Vibe or Katana but I think I am most excited about Constantine and JLA but we will see Pray

Here is the article about Constantine:
    http://www.newsarama.com/comics/constantine-relaunch-dc-comics.html

Certainly it's good to see a new run of Constantine, and it's a good idea to activate a new Justice League of America title with a team supervised by the government.

Indeed I am not sure how good is to do a Vibe or Katana solo series. I think that the pressure to have now always 52 titles tend to try some odd choices.

Where is a Sinestro Corps title?!
    "It seems where demons fail and monsters falter... angels may prevail."
  • Posted: December 30, 2012 4:59:04 pm
  • Seriously, VIBE??!!! WTF, the old Vibe sucked and I think was killed pretty fast. He was so bad they had to kill all his teamates associated with him as well. Then they brought him back in Trinity to kill him right off again, then they brought his dead body back just to have that killed right off.
    This is a character they think people will like and support? Crazy
  • Posted: January 13, 2013 5:44:00 pm
  • In the near future, DC Comics should cancel one of their titles (like Superboy or something) so they can give Dr. Fate an ongoing series. I heard that he's going to be introduced in Earth 2 soon, hopefully it will be Kent Nelson again; and I strongly believe that this icon should have his own book! Does anybody remember the Dr. Fate series from the late 1980s? Man, was that good!

Last edited January 14, 2013 10:06:49 am
  • Posted: January 13, 2013 6:54:03 pm
  • I remember it, I have some of the issues where Dr Fate was a woman for a little bit.
  • Posted: January 14, 2013 7:29:42 am
  • echo said:
    I remember it, I have some of the issues where Dr Fate was a woman for a little bit.

Yeah! Eric and Linda Strauss together were Dr. Fate.
  • Posted: February 1, 2013 7:09:26 am
  • Hellblazer being cancelled for a DCU Constantine launch? Absolute bollocks.
  • Posted: July 6, 2013 1:28:13 pm
  • In the future, I want two new funny animal DC books. 1) Another Looney Tunes title, this time they should turn Bugs Bunny and all his friends into adventure heroes. 2) The long-awaited Tiny Toon Adventures comic series. Anybody with me on this?
  • Posted: July 7, 2013 5:57:26 pm
  • Fantastic#20 said:
    In the future, I want two new funny animal DC books. 1) Another Looney Tunes title, this time they should turn Bugs Bunny and all his friends into adventure heroes. 2) The long-awaited Tiny Toon Adventures comic series. Anybody with me on this?

As far as a funny animal DC book, I want them to make a Krypto book that would be fun
  • Posted: July 10, 2013 1:10:54 pm
  • Whoops, nevermind about my Looney Tunes idea, I just recently found out that the original series hasn't been cancelled! LOL!
15 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Feral Issue # 1bird city-b
  • Marvel Comics's Rise of the Powers of X Issue # 3b
  • Marvel Comics's The Invincible Iron Man Issue # 16c
  • Skybound's Void Rivals Issue # 2 - 6th print