feature requests

Y'all heard of Patreon? (Comic Book Forums)

• Y'all heard of Patreon?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 7, 2016 7:48:39 pm
  • It's this nifty website where creators of all types, (comic books artists included) get paid to create for YOU. Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
    There are tiered rewards that you can choose from, anywhere from $1 and beyond.
    For instance, $1 on my Patreon site, you get the low-resolution file I've worked on exclusively for Patreon, and join in a discussion. Upwards from there, you get high-resolution images, uncensored (NSFW) images, progress shots/tutorials, photoshop files, and even prints mailed to you. The more Patrons I get, the more rewards I can add such as videos.

Becoming one of my Patrons, would give you access to my prior work and make you available to receiving further prints if you so choose.

If you have time to at least check out my page, read a little about my goals as an artist, that would be great. I have big goals and I want to share it with people.
    https://www.patreon.com/WhitneyCook

Going to post a couple of my recently finished images.
    ImageImage

Last edited September 8, 2016 1:12:17 pm
  • Posted: September 8, 2016 3:27:55 am
  • Ms Cook, you'll always be my hero! Great idea to help create a fanbase for your kick- artwork.
  • Posted: September 8, 2016 8:43:47 am
  • FYI - Your link doesn't work
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: September 8, 2016 1:13:04 pm
  • Canuck said:
    FYI - Your link doesn't work

Oh, figures, wouldn't it?

I fixed it.
  • Posted: September 8, 2016 11:34:34 pm
  • My hero worshiping might have gone down about 20%.
  • Posted: September 9, 2016 1:42:57 pm
  • awesome artist. worth the money, 5 stars! seriously folks this is worth every $.
  • Posted: September 9, 2016 4:34:18 pm
  • Not sure if you're looking for work, but this person is looking for a colorist (if not I will delete)
    Christian Beranek ‏@beranek 49m49 minutes ago
    Looking for a colorist to finish the last 20 pages of Unhappy White Girls. If you can match the work contact me

https://twitter.com/beranek?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Last edited September 9, 2016 4:39:02 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: September 9, 2016 5:14:25 pm
  • Canuck said:
    Not sure if you're looking for work, but this person is looking for a colorist (if not I will delete)
    Christian Beranek ‏@beranek 49m49 minutes ago
    Looking for a colorist to finish the last 20 pages of Unhappy White Girls. If you can match the work contact me

https://twitter.com/beranek?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

I guess you could say I'm looking for work, in a non direct way. Through my Patreon site, I'm actually already working, but looking for people to support the existing work which I update and send out.

However, what you have provided, I greatly appreciate. I always welcome comic book work leads. So thank you for that. It appears to be an easy style to match.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Sofawolf Press's Heat Soft Cover # 3
  • Marvel Comics's Monica Rambeau: Photon TPB # 1
  • DC Comics's Power Girl Issue # 7g
  • Artists Writers & Artisans's The Madness TPB # 1