feature requests

Shipping when selling (Comic Book Forums)

• Shipping when selling

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 25, 2016 11:24:33 pm
  • Hey guys, quick question for all you experienced ebayers and sellers... How do you calculate shipping costs? It's been something that I've been trying to figure out this week while I find the ins and outs of proper online selling.
  • Posted: March 26, 2016 8:37:34 am
  • I require the use of priority mail flat rate shipping. We both know up front what the cost will be and it provides free shipping, etc.

It is more expensive but I think worth it.

It is difficult intercountry so it might take packaging up 1 comic, and then going to the PO to calculate what it would cost "worst case" to another country and then do it for two comics and calculate the difference and use that to help determine the additional price per comic.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: March 26, 2016 11:43:56 pm
  • thanks
  • Posted: March 29, 2016 1:06:39 pm
  • I use Priority Mail also, mainly because it is reliable (never had a lost or damaged item I shipped via Priority) a set cost and free tracking & $50 insurance. And usually use UPS on large packages like short boxes or larger.
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Keenspot Entertainment's Spellweaver Issue # 3b
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars: Darth Vader Issue # 45c
  • Ablaze Media's The Agent Issue # 5d
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate X-Men Issue # 2