feature requests

action figures & other toys (Comic Book Forums)

• action figures & other toys

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 13, 2014 1:02:42 pm
  • I have been a huge fan of action figures since I was younger & probably more so than comics.
    Are there any other members here a fan of toys or action figures?
    If so what else do you collect?
  • Posted: October 14, 2014 12:59:08 am
  • I used to collect them big time. My favs were McFarlane and Simpson's figures.
  • Posted: November 17, 2014 12:16:24 pm
  • Are you able tofigure out action figures if I can figure it out. My brother has 2 he got in a bundle box at a yard sale and can't figure out what they are.
  • Posted: November 17, 2014 11:30:28 pm
  • Post a pic and we'll have a go at it.

I used to have a huge G.I. Joe collection. I had well over 300 figures and 30-40 vehicles. I only have a handful of them left now. I sold them because they were just taking up too much room. I also had an enormous Star Wars collection. I sold all of those too.

The only thing I really collect now is comics and Magic cards.
    "You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
  • Posted: November 18, 2014 8:24:14 am
  • How do I add pictures I can't seem to figure it out lol Brick wall
  • Posted: December 20, 2014 8:50:22 am
  • I have been picking up what i can at flee markets and garage sales trying to get what i had as a kid.. Always loved G.I.Joe figures but hard to find at a reasonable price.. Brick wall
  • Posted: December 25, 2014 4:49:10 pm
  • I have quite a few figures I'll be looking to sell off later this year. some still on the card some the cards are ruined (had a flood a few years back). I'll post something when I have a list ready.
    Don't read my blogs! Unless of course you want to learn something...
  • Posted: December 25, 2014 4:51:54 pm
  • James I may interest. Just let me know what you have
  • Posted: December 25, 2014 7:23:54 pm
  • fl3x51 said:
    James I may interest. Just let me know what you have

It will most likely be a few months before I get to them, but I'll be sure to let you know when I do!
    Don't read my blogs! Unless of course you want to learn something...
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 246 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Archie Comics Group's Betty & Veronica: Friends Forever - Sleepover Issue # 1stadium-c
  • Marvel Comics's Edge of Spider-Verse Issue # 3b
  • Marvel Comics's Ms. Marvel: Mutant Menace  Issue # 2
  • Absolute Comics Group's White Widow Issue # 4pocket