feature requests

Childhood favorite toys (Comic Book Forums)

• Childhood favorite toys

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 24, 2011 9:33:58 am
  • Mine was the original GI JOE Cobra Commander and Original Transformers Optimus Prime. I still have these toys but not in great condition.
  • Posted: March 26, 2012 9:46:19 pm
  • For me it was mostly G.I Joe figures (Flint was my fave of them). Also had Superman, Batman and Robin from the 80's Justice league series and Spiderman (original outfit) and Cap. America from the Secret Wars series. Still have all them today also.
  • Posted: March 26, 2012 10:39:11 pm
  • For me it was always original Star Wars, Master of the Universe & Transformers ah what cool toys they were. All the cool toys i had as a child brings back some fun memories.
  • Posted: March 27, 2012 8:16:47 am
  • I had a set of Street Sharks figures which I enjoyed very much as a child
  • Posted: March 27, 2012 9:14:10 am
  • Mine was my Xwing fighter from the 70's. My Steve Austin action figure was was a fav too. Also my evil Knevil dragster. Destroyed all over the years from excessive hard use.
  • Posted: March 27, 2012 9:54:00 am
  • Had a ton of the old Real Ghostbusters action figures, just found them when my parents moved. Planning on putting them on eBay soon but it was fun to go through the boxes and check them out again...
    Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on: we set up your computers, we deliver your email, we connect your calls, we backup your files, we guard your networks while you sleep. Do not %@&# with us. - paraphrased from Fight Club

• Posted: March 27, 2012 9:31:29 pm
  • All my old mego figures and Kiss dolls from the 70's.
    Don of the D.E.DImage
  • Posted: March 30, 2012 9:13:55 pm
  • I have a hard time letting go. I want to re buy an Optimus Prime in the box someday. I love the one I have but am missing the hands and the trailer. I also want the first couple Cobra Commanders and maybe Hotrod and the Dinobots from G1 Transformers.
  • Posted: April 24, 2012 7:08:53 pm
  • My favorite toys were G. I. Joes, I had all of destro's Iron greniders vehicles and figures they just looked badass can't remember the name of it but there was a tank where the tracks on the outside then could be positioned underneath the tank and raise it up, it also had a small aircraft on top of it. sadly I don't have any of my childhood toys anymore, but my older brother has a ton of them. mainly joes and transformers.
  • Posted: May 1, 2012 8:27:16 pm
  • LEGO need i say more...DancingDancing

Last edited May 1, 2012 8:27:33 pm
    You build your collection one book at a time and day by day it seem to stay the same. Then one day KA BLAM it gotten out of control. Thanks mom I love you.

" I'm not insane, my mom had me tested." Sheldon BIG BANG THEORY
    " Holy on a CRACKER" Pennie BIG BANG THEORY

http://www.comixcon.com/
    http://www.kenmore-komics.com/
60 posts • Page 1 of 6
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Faro's Lounge's Faro's Lounge: American Safari Sketchbook Issue nn - utah-b
  • DC Comics's Knight Terrors: Harley Quinn Issue # 1syndicate-b
  • Marvel Comics's Roxxon Presents: Thor Issue # 1c
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 502b