feature requests

I have a new comic book I'm creating. (Comic Book Forums)

• I have a new comic book I'm creating.

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 29, 2016 10:02:13 pm
  • I asked and confirmed that I could post this here.

Following your dreams is a big step. It takes a lot of hard work and determination to make it happen but with the support of others it doesn't seem impossible.

Hello, everyone. My name is Karen Schaeperkoetter and I'm super excited to bring you the comic book I've been working on called, "Lamebrains!!!" Illustrations by Anthony Hunter. It is a a fun new comic for all ages that takes place in Normal, Illinois during the zombie apocalypse. It puts a fun spin on a zombie and his ghost (who are the same person) who travel to Normal to find their place in this crazy world.
    There are exciting characters and it's filled with a lot of laughs. So please check it out and help support, "Lamebrains."
    Nothing's normal about being in Normal.

If you like the Danny Phantom style artwork than give this a look see. Anthony is an amazing guy and a fun cartoonist. You won't be disappointed.

Please, just it out with clicking on the link... https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/414380438/lamebrains-the-end-of-the-world-odd-couple
    Please share it to so others can get themselves a copy as well.
    It would mean the world to us.
  • Posted: March 11, 2016 8:37:01 pm
  • Pledged... Good luck Smile
    Currently Reading:
    Graphic Novels: Nightwing (90s series), Lumberjanes
    Regular Novels: Chronicles of Prydain

Add me on Goodreads
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Issue # 24
  • Udon Entertainment's Street Fighter & Friends: 2017 Swimsuit Special Issue # 2017f
  • Scout Comics's Sudden Death Issue # 1b
  • Skybound's Void Rivals Issue # 2 - 6th print