feature requests

John Romita Jr on DC Comics Superman (Comic Book Forums)

• John Romita Jr on DC Comics Superman

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 26, 2014 1:28:34 am
  • We'll I am not a big fan of his work at Marvel but this is big news as he is now working at DC comics after years of being at Marvel his first issue I believe is Superman #32 the cover looks terrible in my opinion don't understand why he gets so much hype either way it should be a good run as Geoff Johns is writing the story lets wait and see how this turns out for Supes !
  • Posted: June 26, 2014 7:32:47 am
  • I'm in the oposite site. I really like Jrjr but I don't really care for Jones. Ultimatetly I decided NOT to put this on my pull list, cause I don't have money to spend, and I can always look at the previews to see what JRjr is doing with Superman.
  • Posted: June 26, 2014 8:37:18 am
  • I think most of the younger readers don't like JR.JR style because it's old school comic art.
    I really like his stuff, but not even he can get me to buy a Superman title. Laughing
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: June 26, 2014 6:11:53 pm
  • I like the older style I am not that young it's just it seems like he can't draw faces I got the issue and the art is ok but I just can't get over the faces in this issue they all look the same not to mention a couple panels where Supes is flying looks just like the Senrty issues he did for Marvel just changed the hair color either way hopeful it turns out ok this issue was good just not great !!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool: Badder Blood TPB # 1
  • Andrews McMeel Publishing's Full of Myself: A Graphic Memoir About Body Image Soft Cover # 1
  • DC Comics's Power Girl Issue # 7b
  • Vanguard Productions's Space Cowboy Issue # 1b