feature requests

Moon Knight by Warren Ellis (Comic Book Forums)

• Moon Knight by Warren Ellis

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 2, 2014 12:21:23 pm
  • I was a few months ago when I first heard about it.
    I always liked the charater visually even though he's very complex personallity wise.
    But with Marvels ALL NEW NOW reboot I've decided to cut back and probably stop collecting new comics altogether.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: February 2, 2014 1:04:14 pm
  • I am definitely interested and will give it a whirl Laughing
  • Posted: February 2, 2014 1:13:35 pm
  • Canuck said:
    I was a few months ago when I first heard about it.
    I always liked the charater visually even though he's very complex personallity wise.
    But with Marvels ALL NEW NOW reboot I've decided to cut back and probably stop collecting new comics altogether.

Wow, that's a little harsh... To be honest although I have not picked many "NOW" books, but most were not great.
    I am however very excited about Moon Knight, I like the charachter, and Ellis is one of my favoritef writers. Bendis and Malleev's was not great, though I had big excpectations, hoping it would be more "DD Bendis".
  • Posted: February 2, 2014 1:43:07 pm
  • Sorry, wasn't trying to be.
    I've been on the fence for a while now and I think a 2nd reboot in a year is the straw that broke the camels back so to speak.Brick wall
    I've been collecting for close to 40 years so I think it's time as well.

• Posted: February 2, 2014 3:48:09 pm
  • Canuck said:
    Sorry, wasn't trying to be.
    I've been on the fence for a while now and I think a 2nd reboot in a year is the straw that broke the camels back so to speak.Brick wall
    I've been collecting for close to 40 years so I think it's time as well.

I'll probably pick this up along with all the Marvel's All New Now comics. Been collecting for 30+ years now, and Marvel's camel's back is still strong!
  • Posted: February 3, 2014 8:46:54 am
  • Wasn't refering to Marvels back, because they'll keep putting out comics good or bad long after I'm gone.
    I'm just tired of re-boots and changing characters...have you seen the new Ghost Rider OMG I LMAO when I saw it, and they say it's better Rolling Eyes

• Posted: February 3, 2014 12:12:22 pm
  • The new Ghost Rider does seem wierd indeed. Probably I'm gonna stick around for a few issues but I am not holding my breath for this...
  • Posted: February 5, 2014 9:15:32 pm
  • Im about three weeks behind on my comic reading, but im still enjoying a ton of the books being put out. Others I cant wait to end, but many of them I am happy to spend my time reading on a monthly basis
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers: Twilight Issue # 2 - 3rd print
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's The Spectacular Spider-Men Issue # 2d
  • First Second Books's What Happens Next? TPB # 2