feature requests

Happy Birthday Stan Lee (Comic Book Forums)

• Happy Birthday Stan Lee

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 28, 2013 3:43:27 pm
  • Stan Lee turns 91 years young today. Dancing

If it wasn't for him I probably never would have got interested in comics Applause
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: December 28, 2013 5:31:13 pm
  • Stan Lee ---- The Power Tool!!! The Man, The Myth, Creating Legends,.......Happy B-day Buddy hope you enjoy at least 10-15 more!
    John Owens
    "I'm looking to complete my collection of The Maxx from Image comics ( 1993-1998 )."
  • Posted: December 28, 2013 6:08:09 pm
  • johnashley0416 said:
    Stan Lee ---- The Power Tool!!! The Man, The Myth, Creating Legends,.......Happy B-day Buddy hope you enjoy at least 10-15 more!
    I second this.
  • Posted: December 28, 2013 6:51:27 pm
  • I'm always overjoyed whenever I see him, be it on television or just a picture of him; he's amazing. I have always wished the best for him and honestly can't imagine a world without him and sincerely want the best for him every time I read anything about him. One of my biggest dreams in life is to meet him, if only at least to just shake his hand to express my thanks for everything he's done.

Happy Birthday, Stan! Here's for 91 more, and a couple after that. Excelsior!
  • Posted: December 28, 2013 7:40:37 pm
  • Happy Birthday True Believer, Excelsior!!!!
    Image" alt="Image" title="Image" />
    Image" alt="Image" title="Image" />
    Image" alt="Image" title="Image" />Image" alt="Image" title="Image" />
  • Posted: December 29, 2013 7:11:05 am
  • Happy Birthday to San Lee! (belated)
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Bijou Publishing Empire's Bijou Funnies Issue ashcan
  • Todd McFarlane Productions's King Spawn Issue # 32
  • Phoenix Studios's Pagan Valley Soft Cover # 1
  • Dark Horse Comics's Tomahawk Angel TPB # 2